not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tuesday

We are in Geneva. I finished a day of debriefing and ended by handing in my badge. A strange feeling, solid and finite and defined, matter-of-fact. I feel a bit robotic at the moment, well except for the rush of intense emotion, thoughts, questions that are bumping around in my busy head. The day was all about the work I've been doing and I felt proud to report on the progress we've achieved during this time. I received positive feedback and just wish that Gayathiry and other colleagues were there to hear it. It would have generated many smiles. Leo had a sunny day in Geneva city and we met up for dinner at Addis Abbaba Ethiopian restaurant near the train station which has become a favorite spot over the past few years. Tomorrow we fly to DC. More from there~

No comments: