not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

back in america

We just arrived in DC. Welcomed by a big rain storm and a very wet Mary Thorne. It was great to see a friendly face. She was nice enough to drive us to our hotel with the help of the hybrid Lexus GPS automated voice guide.....whoa, welcome to USA! We are now snuggled into our hotel. Tomorrow I'll go into the office and see friends and colleagues I haven't seen in 2.5 years. That'll be nice. Leo has plans of his own which include finding American SIM cards for our phones, hooking up with friends, seeing a movie. And if I know my man, he'll be hunting down a Subway sandwhich for lunch. He's mentioned it....oh a couple of times over the past few years (If we were in the States right now, I'd get a Subway sandwhich and chips for lunch). 

Friends in Lanka-land, have a blessed and SAFE day. 
Friends here, sweet dreams.

Love you all,
Sara

No comments: