not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Monday, August 06, 2007

health news and birthdays

Today, Leo and I went to the gym together over my lunchhour. It was a short but good workout and since it has been awhile since I've done any noteworthy physical exercise, the little I did felt GREAT.

In other health news, over the weekend I decided to add seafood back into my diet for a nutrient boost...omega-3s extra-protein, minerals, etc. On Saturday I joined Leo to a lovely sushi lunch and a fresh tuna salad on Sunday.

Happy birthday to Aunt Della and Gayathiry who both turned a year older and wiser and more radiantly themselves on Saturday. I was WITH Gayathiry working on Saturday and I did remember to wish her HB but with all the craziness, forgot to call my sweet Aunt in Traverse City. I'll have to do that this week, a prolonged celebration :)

One more thing before I sign off...

A little request to send some thoughts and prayers and good energy upon the easterly winds~our friend Cheryl is undergoing a major 7 hour back surgery today in Colombo. The recovery process will be quite long, lasting several months. She needs all the lovin' vibes we can send her direction.

Peace,
Dawgs

No comments: