not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

stupid pill

somedays it seems to me like people all took a stupid pill before they left their homes.
it has been one of those days...
i try to be quiet on days like today,
for i realize that people are no more stupid or brilliant than they were yesterday.
rather my tolerance, my level of stress, my own state of being is what has changed, per the picture.

leo is headed south tomorrow for a few days. we are just leaving for dinner at our favorite INDIAN restaurant. a nice way to spend our evening before he leaves. Indian curry is very different from Sri Lankan curry and it's nice to change it up once in awhile. Perhaps I'll order something with prawns :)

Our friend Cheryl made it through surgery last night. She is in ICU and can already wiggle her toes. Thanks for your prayers, keep 'em coming.

more tomorrow.

love from the Dawgies~

No comments: