not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Monday, March 19, 2007

a few images from last week

View from my window.














Despite the chilly air, I opened the window and often sat up on the sill. Especially in the early morning.












When the class broke for coffee twice a day, I'd go out the back door and down the road for yet another view. Fresh cool air and snow capped mountains. Mmmm.












The courtyard. My room window was in the building on the far left over looking the church on the right. The middle building was where our course was held. And cropfields all around with mountains in the distance in each direction.








"The secret hour" from my windowsill.

1 comment:

Doug said...

The place you stayed at looks like it could have been a monestary...much like St. Meinrad of fond days past.