not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back from the beach

Back from the sunsoaked beach, the pulsating surf curling beautiful, Leo Leo Leo, the wet smiles of people on vacation, drums, a flute (not mine), Brown and Peanut our beachdog friends, human friends new and old, good coffee-shop coffee, CAROM games, 2 cuddled-up sleeping-in mornings in a row, and 2 times standing on my board (whitewater but fun anyway), and one great walk on the beach today with a friend named Mary.

I'm feeling good and recalibrated for the work week. Leo is taking advantage of good surf conditions and will stay in Hikkaduwa. I'll join him again Friday night, already looking forward to it. We'll come back to Colombo together next week because Sunday night/Monday morning is SUPER BOWL!!!

I appreciate the email exchange and chats I've had with a few of you over the weekend and tonight. Feeling the love and support of the tribe these days, strong. I'm thankful for it. So thankful. I send out my love and support to Matt and Diana and a little one and a bigger one in need of good vibes and unconditional love prayers and faith.

Peace and blessings to you all,
Sara

In my reading on Saturday morning~
Let justice descend, O heavens, like dew from above, like gentle rain let the skies drop it down.
-Isaiah 45:8

No comments: