not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

17th of May

Well, I finally did it. The heat and humidity has finally gotten to me, and I did it.

Before:















After:
















Okay, so that is done, now we await the evenings entertainment:

Arsenal plays Barcelona for the European football championship in Paris tonight. We heard on the news that fans are willing to pay $11,000.00 for last minute tickets.

All of the referees are from Norway and on today of all days, Norway's National Day. To all our Norwegian kin, Happy 17th of May. Heia Norge!

6 comments:

Chaz said...

I hate Norwegian refs!!!!

Chaz said...

By the way, nice 'do!

jeremy said...

Jeremy, Leo, Robert....WARSH THEM CARS!!!!! WARSH THEMMMMM CARSSSS!!!!!

How ya doin ole buddy? Hope you're doing well in Sri Lanka. I know it was devastated after the tsunami, but I'm sure the country is still as beautiful as ever. I just made a blogspot thing so I could contact you. Here's my email and phone. Feel free to contact anytime.

jhiggins@ihmc.us
850-525-5088

Doug said...

First, Leo, you and I look more like each other every day! Talk Zack into a head peel. It would make a great group shot.
Second, greetings to all the Nordic kin on their National Day.
Third, Jeremy, where the hell you been, son?!
Daddio

Doug said...

P.S....Warsh them carssss...was Jeremy mocking me? I'll box his ears the next time I see him...dlb

jeremy said...

Actually Doug, I was making fun of my own Father, Paul. You never screamed warsh them cars. I don't think you want to mess with this action right here. WEll I tried to add a picture but HTML isn't working or something.

I am living/working in downtown Pensacola for the Institute for Human and Machine Cognition. http://www.ihmc.us

Personal Website: http://www.ihmc.us/users/user.php?UserID=jhiggins

I saw the piece you wrote for the Daily News and have been meaning to scan it into my computer. Very nice writing.

Good to hear from you Doug. Now if Leo would just check his own blog.