not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the fuel I need

Reading the newspaper this morning, I feel all riled up about so many things....and though that feeling is anything but pleasant, I recognize it as a catalyst. If channeled into action, it is the fuel I need to DO SOMETHING...to make sure I know where I'm voting next week, to read up on the issues on the ballot, and be familiar with all the candidates, not just the big ones, to continue to seek differing perspectives of issues affecting our community, our nation, our world, riding the wave of incredulity which, if one is patient becomes something akin to Understanding.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If everyone would feel riled up and called to action, democracy is a great thing...let's all get riled up!!!!!!!!!!!! Dikke- MOM