not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday. He would have been 59 years old. I got to hear his birth story from my Grandfather last night on the phone. I listened with my very bones. Remember this, Wisdom whispered.

My sister found Dad's fish belly up in the bowl yesterday. "If I was his fish, I'd want to join him for his birthday too." said my sister. Damn right. I love that. The cosmic dance continues. O Wind in the trees above my head tonight. Hello. I love you too.

1 comment:

Alexia said...

Hey girl, dont know how I just discovered your blog but I'm so glad I did. Your words inspire me and lift my spirit. Thank you for showing me how much we need to appreciate the delicate dance that is life.

What a wonderful way to celebrate your Dad's birthday by hearing how he came in this world. Stories really are treasures, aren't they?

Sending much love and peace to you and Leo!!!