not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Friday, March 12, 2010

Trust in the perfect unfolding. That is my mantra these days, all days actually. But in these uncertain times, it helps to say it, repeat it, hold it up and out, wave it around like a flag. But despite my efforts, Worry--that little weasel--has a way of sneaking right by, totally unnoticed and before I realize, is running circles around the question marks of my mind. Of course, anything stemming from a basic spirit of fear I try to let go of as soon as I notice. But I am not always so vigilant. I am thankful for the little reminders which bring my attention back, which quiet my mind enough for me to notice that Worry has again taken up residence. Today it came in the form of a reading: "Lean not on your own understanding..." Indeed.

Leo interviews today. And somehow, someway, we will know what to do when the time comes to make decisions. The first of which is only a few days away.

....the perfect unfolding.

1 comment:

della said...

I'm unable to come up with inspriational words today but sure can relate to that little weasel that sneaks in. I am the master at worry. Take heart to know that I worried for a couple of years about my retirement and it really is a very enjoyable new adventure every day.