not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Sunday, November 22, 2009

yesterday and today

Let me not talk about yesterday but to say I was not feeling well. The blinds stayed closed, the sun shining outside wondering where I was, why I wasn't coming out found its way through the slats of the blinds, found a place beside me laid quietly for a time. Tomorrow it said and smiled.

Today I feel better which feels amazing. The first thing I did was open the blinds. The sun spilled in giggling begging me to come out. I cannot deny such an invitation, my favorite I think, scrambling with flipflips and grabbing my hat, I headed out into the grass, the moss, the trees...

I thank yesterday, for its suchness because it makes today all the more. I think this as I march aimlessly through the freshest air, pass my hand over the softest moss, turn my face to the bluest sky~

No comments: