not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Monday, November 23, 2009

I was out in the yard yesterday afternoon and heard owls. It was a sound that made me stop and just stand, listening and looking, yearning (to see them) and in awe (at hearing them). The air, the very air changed as this conversation between owls wafted between pines...

I love it here. Every day I think that. I love it here...

You can feel the collective gears shifting to preparation mode as the Thanksgiving week has arrived. Preparing home and heart for together time. Blessings to the travelers, for safe journey. Blessings to our collective and individual ability to be Present, and to chilling and chowing, giving thanks and being family. Here at the Cape, and where you are too...Sri Lanka, Germany, Iowa, Michigan, Florida, NC, Washington, Virginia, Bulgaria, Kentucky, Tennessee, Thailand, on a boat off the coast of West Africa, and and and....


Bless the day~

No comments: