not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Big surf. I'm sitting next to Leo today under the trees, watching from a safe distance. It's an amazing sight, like an endless parade of waterwalls rolling in from the deep sea. Waterwalls turn to waterfalls, the power and energy of the breaking waves is spectacular. A handfull of hardcore shortboarders are out today. They look like cartoons zipping across the face of the waves, I wonder at their speed....50, 60mph? I have no idea really, I just know I have an excited and awed feeling inside watching them. 2 boards had broken by 9am this morning. Gotta pay to play on a day like this. I whisper a little prayer that those guys stay wise out there and that no one gets hurt.

Peace and healing vibes in all directions,
Blessings to your day

No comments: