not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another overcast day nurtures the quiet spirit required for healing. Leo is playing video games with the boys under the thatched roof of the restaurant. He turned down his pain meds this morning because it feels like a bit much for his system. He's doing well, all things considered.

My yoga session today felt so good. I skipped the past two days and as I began my sun salutations, I could almost HEAR the cells in my body thank me. Felt soooooo good. At one point, Brown the Dog, came in to check on me. He got onto my mat behind me, and as I was bending over to touch my toes, I looked behind me through my legs and Brown was doing a perfect Downward Dog :) It's a good day when the dog joins me for yoga :) 

There is a break in the clouds which I'll take as my opportunity to return to Why Not. Gotta check on my patient :)

Blessings to this day and to you~




No comments: