not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Friday, May 30, 2008

full and empty and i'm going to bed

I just finished my last day at the office and what a day it was. Lots of good vibes from everyone I've worked with for the past several years. I'm full of that goodness and at the same time exhausted and empty. I'm home now surrounded by too many things that are NOT going to fit into my suitcase and too tired to figure out what to do with it all. I think I might just go to bed. Tomorrow I'm going to the beach to meet Leo and say goodbye to our friends and family there. I guess the "stuff" laying around will have to wait. I'll deal with it at the last minute on Sunday. For now, I'm thankful for today....so so thankful. I don't want to fall asleep because then it will be tomorrow already and that means today is over. I ache for the good things we are leaving here. 

Ommmmm~ 

Sending my vibe out into the sky to be absorbed into the stars, that in the nights that have not yet come, a part of me will be here smiling over sleeping or sleepless precious friends reminding them that they are indeed precious precious sisters and brothers.  

Ommmmm~


2 comments:

Doug said...

Sara...I feel for you and can even empathize intimately. I just said my goodbyes on the last work day for my job at the YMCA. Your sadness is my sadness. You know that we can not live without dying. Many times in my family's lives we embraced the new life at a new location, new job, new friends. Then it would come time, inevitably, to say goodbye, cry, and gather up our memories and free our spirits to fly away into the undiscovered.

You and I are born again...

Doug said...

Forgot to mention, I want a framed poster size of the flute/ femme fatale/ foto. Lovely