not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thanks to Christi and Bruce's amazing ability to have a baby and keep blogging, I have these precious pictures to share....Mama and Lucy


Griffin and his little sister


Leo and I are starting to get excited about coming home. Big reasons like meeting the children who've joined our family, seeing Shadow and Ozzie-dawgs, and of course our siblings and parents and friends. And for little reasons like blueberries, tacos, and looking at the stars over Spirit Lake. Simultaneously to thinking of home, over the past several days, I've felt so full of love for HERE...like someone sprinkled fairydust in my eyes and I'm in love with everything and everyone. Rohani is gettin' extra love, the morning sky is gettin' extra love, the cows and the crows and the tin-blast horns on the buses, the call to prayer. I'm taking it all in, as deeply as I possibly can and smiling really really big.

Continued prayers for the Vo Family in Grand Rapids and everyone surrounding them with love and support~

Wishing all of you precious people PEACE where you are.

No comments: