not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

random blah blah

last week Leo was at the chic department store in Colombo and when he was at the checkout counter, the cashier guy complemented Leo on his MountainWave shirt and wanted to know where he could get one (hip dudes wanting our shirts....sweeeeeeet)

I passed a tuk-tuk with a sign on it which said, "For Hier" ....makes more sense to spell it that way, I gave the dude a little nod and drove on with a smile~ Love this place.

I have white spots on my belly
Leo has red spots on his arms
Blandfords gettin' troppicked but happy as a coupl'a bananas.

The countdown is on. 45 days left of work, 47 days left in Sri Lanka. I'm yahooooo and yikes! and boo-hoo all at the same time....

That's all the blah blah for today.

Have a blessed one~

No comments: