not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Monday, November 05, 2007


So, my business partner is in DC and I am in la-la land thinking about who she's meeting (my sweet officemates) and what she's seeing (our huge building with lots of friendly Americans inside, the crazy palatial entrance, our endless drawers of casefiles, our superduperfragelistic database), and a million other things.

Here in my real life, it hasn't been the smoothest day and for the state of my scribbled notes and to do lists tripping over themselves on my desk, I am reminded of a quote...

One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Ahhhhh.

And on that note, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow's first order of business is to consolidate my to do lists. Well, maybe not completely....gotta love a little twirling and whirling now and again, eh?

Peace and sweet dreams to you,
Sara

No comments: