not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Thursday, November 15, 2007

every girl needs a thinking cap...

A productive day today. It was the first of a 3 day workshop to edit someone's Technical Manual in plenary. I wasn't looking forward to the process to be honest but, it's actually not bad. I'm realizing that I actually enjoy editing. Heh. Interesting.

I think Leo had a good session or two of surfing today. He said the waves were pretty fun this morning.

We've been invited for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners to Cheryl's (the friend who had back surgery earlier this summer). I look forward to being with that group for the holidays. Lynn, Pindi, Cheryl & Jehan, Jason, the dogs, and surely several other friends. Good food, good company, and....BIG DOGS :)

I'm about to fix myself some grub, settle in amongst my many candles, and read a book.

Nightie night dawgs,
Sarabelzie

No comments: