not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Friday, November 16, 2007

Day 2 of 3 of my editing workshop is finished. Ai-ai-ai. What I find challenging is not the task set forth (editing) but rather the interaction with my colleagues who are not "readers" or "wordsmiths" but rather "field people" or "do-ers" with ideas for changing the text of the manual but no interest in putting words to paper, which is the point of this 3 day process.

Ah well.

I'm going to bed early. Tomorrow morning, some meditation, reading, have my coffee, get well charged up for a full day of debate, the last day of "wordsmithing" in plenary.

I have a toe-date with a friend on Sunday late morning, pedicure. How I look forward to girl-time, non-work relaxation, pampering....mmmm.

I talked with Leo tonight. He had another fun surf session this morning and he said the waves are getting more and more consistent. A big group of folk are driving south tomorrow to check out Weligama. It should be good fun.

I just started 1st Corinthians today. Romans was pretty interesting. Pluggin' along. I've been using two bookmarks for the past several years, one from Gram, a Hospice bookmark from McKennan Hospital in Sioux Falls, and the other a little card from Emily from April 11, 2004 Easter, the sign of visica pisces, about Christ as mediator between two worlds.

Sleepy time for this pup~


peace, to your heart, to your body, to your mind, for your day, and the night come, peace~

No comments: