not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Sunday, September 30, 2007

monday morning

Back to work this morning and i'm a few minutes late already. I couldn't resist writing a few words before i left home though. This past weekend was nice. I rode down with big daddy on saturday morning in the van. On the way down we saw a LARGE monkey crossing the telephone wires over the main road, almost hit a calf, stopped for awhile to allow a cow with 3 legs to hobble across the main road, swerved some tuktuks, and I decided in my mind that next weekend, I'm taking the train. Being a driver at heart, sometimes my tolerance for what I consider "unnecessary" wears thin. So, the train it is for the next weekend trip.
Saturday morning Leo and I took a walk down the beach. The local grommits were out on their boards getting warmed up for the season. It's the first time we've seen people out this season. The waves are still crap but you can definitely tell that better days are coming. The water is getting clearer, people are starting to fix up their beach huts, replacing last years thatch with new. People are walking around with hammers and paint cans. Preparation for season time has begun.
Time is ticking, gotta get to work. More to come....
Peace to where you are~

No comments: