not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Monday, October 15, 2007


Gooooood morning beautiful day. I had a solid 8 hours of sleep last night and I feel pretty good this morning. It rained a silvery beaded curtain over the city from about 6:30-7. Rohani and I stood on the porch and watch and listened. What a sound! The crows across the road took cover under the roof but they too were watching, listening. I waved at them, Rohani shook her head.

Aiooo, are you waving at the crows?
You betcha.

Today is an all-day training for staff from our office and we'll be in another location. Looking forward to being in another environment with my colleagues today. Several of them I don't know very well just because my work keeps me busy with only a handful of people at the office.

Blessings to the day and the night and everything in between~

No comments: