not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I thought I'd just slap a few lines up tonight before dinner and a movie date with a hot surfer dude I met in the living room.

A call to prayer echoes from a tinny-speaker, fragmented in a psychadelic sort of way by the ceiling fan, and I'm calling a fine day-- a day. It's 7:40pm, it's 88.2F, 61% humidity (not bad, not bad) and we've got leftover curry.....lentils, greens, banana flower, and of course rice.

The ants are everywhere these days. And, I have to say, unless they are in my food, running at my food, or coming out of the computer keyboard, I don't really mind them. They clean up, they're organized, and....something about their efficiency and sense of purpose over the past week...I guess I admire the little buggers so...we're co-habitating. But there are rules. Not in the food, stay out of the electrical equipment....and not on the bed. Otherwise, have at it. (they're little)

Hot surfer dude beckons.

Ciao lovelies.

No comments: