not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

the wednesday

andreas and the bamboo giants


the piles are growing on my desk faster than i can accomplish complete resolve new tasks, favors, responsibilities pop up like mushrooms, pretty little things.

i smile conserving a bubble of space which time full of tasks tries to squeeze. there is so much that comes flowing into my immediate mind that is Good. these blessings be taller faster deeper better than my piles not defining.

the boys are south. having a ball with the beachie friends. they traveled along the south coast and are going to visit the pilgrimage place in the south where a big multi-religious festival is building momentum and driving through the national park in an effort to spot a leopard and then on to the surf-spot, Arugam Bay. blessings on the journey my brothers. safe rollin'

I'm off to bed.

Peace to you all.
Love,
Sara

No comments: