not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Thursday, March 01, 2007

it's almost the end of the week right?

Question, and this is not a joke: How many people from how many different countries does it take to fix a leaky toilet?

Answer, at least 5 people from 4 countries.....at least.
And the toilet is still leaking

BUT....it's been discussed, reported, looked at.....and?

and I don't know.....it's still leaking.

And that's the story of my current life. (At least it's the office toilet)

I lost my Ommmmm somewhere. Anyone seen it? And, my friendly factor is low on batteries. Anybody got a charger?

1 comment:

Aunt Della said...

good luck on that plumbing thing. I am testing my ability to get comments on this blog. Maybe I have finally broken the code??? Computers continue to create problems for me.