not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Thursday, November 16, 2006

beach parties

Tis a night of beach parties here in Sri Lanka.

Leo is in Hikkaduwa, took the train down early this morning. The guesthouse (our Hikkaduwa home) is officially opening for the season tonight and Leo is helping celebrate. Really cool to see them getting ready over the past few weeks. Leo is planning to take advantage of the surf this weekend and coming back on Sunday. I'm there in spirit though I stayed in Colombo for work. Nonetheless, tonight I also had a little beach party experience. One of my colleagues is leaving Sri Lanka tomorrow, returning to frozen Denmark so a bunch of us from work thought we'd send him off right....dinner with our feet in the sand and wine in our hand :)

Off to bed because in too few hours my alarm will start squawkin' me awake. Thankfully it'll be Friday tomorrow and the work day is only so long. Sweet beach dreams and lots of love to all of you.

Most of you are in chilly places so the Dawgies send you warm vibe from Sri Sri Lankaaaaaaaaa.

Peace,
Beach Dawgs

2 comments:

emily said...

mid-week here at mercy center. love checking in and reading about your week.

the sun was shining here the past couple of days too. feels so good.

xo

Anonymous said...

I love reading your messages. It sure seems like you are close to us.