not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

under the same sky

I spoke with my 92 year old grandfather last night on the phone and at his recommendation, I stood on the porch and looked at the full moon with my binoculars (Erik's binoculars actually). I highly recommend it. You will fall in love all over again with that milky sphere, I guarantee.

When we got off the phone, Gramps was going to pull aside the curtain in his nursing home room and look too. Simple grace....we are under the same sky, we are looking at the same moon.

Oh we many lights shining together even when we're apart.

3 comments:

Hey Monkey Butt said...

It saddens me how often I don't take thje time to look up at that milky beauty up there. Thanks for the reminder!

della said...

Beautiful. You are such a beautiful woman.

keepcloser.com said...

we invite you to join the newest social network KeepCloser.com
www.keepcloser.com
you can rigist at keepcloser.com and add friends to enjoy with them it's free