not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Monday, July 18, 2011

Chocolate Drops jam out near Highland Lighthouse

We went to see the Carolina Chocolate Drops last night under a lil tent by the sea here in North Truro. Faaaaaantastic show with lots of clapping, stomping, singing, and grooving on our parts and totally jamming out on the part of the Chocolate Drops. The music kicked the winds up and by the end of the show spirits and breezes were soaring.

I checked YouTube and www.carolinachocolatedrops.com for a video and this one gives a little background and has some different music clips in it. Check their tour dates. If they come anywhere near you, GO and be lifted and inspired :)

1 comment:

Hey Monkey Butt said...

Oh that sounds awesome. Sadly no tour dates in GA. I iz sad! Thanks for sharing, if I find myself able to get out to a neighboring state I will have to check them out