not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Thursday, January 27, 2011

wery important Wiking skill is visdom ower ego


Soooooo, I attempted to drive to my elder's house but decided that I'd first drive around the circle with my 2-wheel drive Honda Fit...fact-finding mission. Who wants to get stuck between hither and yon with a 10-page research paper due tomorrow? How deep is the snow on the road? Is it icy underneath? How does the car handle? Have other people made it out? I made it around the circle, blazing a trail for the rest of the neighborhood. No other driveways on the circle have been backed out of this morning except for one and since him, it looks as if no-one has driven on the road itself lately. I decided against going any further. I called my elder and she's up and fine. I'll wait for the plow to come. Back to my paper...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, You got your w's and w's mixed up. Mom

della said...

I am glad that your Wiking Visdom 'kicked in' and you turned around. Good luck on that paper and the snow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.