not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Monday, August 02, 2010

Gathered and scattered

The tribe is once again scattered. Several long journeys across many states have taken place over the past few days as our families make their way back home. Leo and I came to the house this afternoon and began cleaning up and preparing for renters. I found a sillyband on the floor in the kids room. Leo found a few sippy-cup lids. Items of nostalgia, echoes of the tribe gathered. Full of fondness as I rewind my mind over tender, silly, delicious, exciting, precious moments this past week. So many voices and bodies filling the house with life and love. It was absolutely wonderful.

Big love in all of your many directions,
Blessings abound~




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too,mormor

Christi Gast said...

Feeling it sister. BIG TIME! Love that photo of Lucy...love the sand crust on her upper thigh - sooooo vacation!

della said...

The memories of left behind objects paint a wonderful picture of that time together. Thank you for sharing those moments. I felt the love and blessings in your words AND the beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

My dad has been writing a book precisely on point with this blog, I have emailed him the web address so perhaps he could pick up a couple pointers. Fantastic Job.