not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Thursday, April 08, 2010

mellow yellow

Yoga and then a little sitting session. Yesterday and today. A very good thing. What a full mind I have, so many thoughts jockeying for attention. Sitting with it all, patiently. How do you comfort a needy child? It is the same with the mind, they say. Sit with it. Give it your full attention. It will settle down. Mellow.

Goldfinches have arrived on Cape and this morning they are browsing for morsels between newly opened daffodil blossoms up on the berm. Yellow.

One of you mentioned that perhaps I was a bird in my last life. Perhaps! An eagle I think. And a wolf. And a bear. And a fish. And a tree. And a singer. And a farmer. And a fiddler. And a lightening bug. And the rain. Perhaps. And you?

I woke up this morning and realized that I only have a little over a week to wait before the interview process starts for the coveted job. It seems just yesterday that it was two weeks. Time, blessed time. I can handle a week.

1 comment:

della said...

Sara, tell me about the coveted job. I am a little out of the loop about this one.

The robins have arrived here in N. Michigan but we had snow today too so it is spring just like usual.

I'm not too sure about my previous life just yet. I think I am newer than you on this life quest, meaning that I think you have had more previous lives than me. Your wisdom and attachment to nature seems stronger than mine.