not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Saturday, November 07, 2009

christmas-happy-elf-self

Show my face to the sky this morning
I say I just love seeing all of you blue
Happy with such a sunny day stretched out before me. I just woke up. I'm sitting here with my coffee sipping and planning my OUTSIDE day. I unfurled my yoga mat so that I could attempt to unfurl my body just a moment ago. I lasted about 4 sun salutations, cat pose, a couple spinal twists and I just couldn't stay on the mat anymore. I jumped up and opened the blinds. Ohhhhh, this day looks so inviting. Leo is still sleeping and that might be a good thing because for some reason I am BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS with happy energy and that's not Leo's early morning speed. I will take my Christmas-happy elf self out into the fresh air as soon as I have breakfast. I hope you have a great Saturday where ever YOU are. You want a big bear hug?Sending via the blessed waves and breezes. Ready?

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~
:)

No comments: