not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Saturday, October 17, 2009

It is 12:56am and I am awake. (nu-uhhhh!)
I am eating Fritos (whaaaaaat?)

and chocolate (that part makes sense)

and everyone else in the house is asleep

and I'm kind of proud of myself for all those reasons.

why oh why am I eating junk food after midnight? I was the designated driver tonight and saved my self-indulgence for after we got home. ah-haaaaa.

But now I'm off to bed. Gotta get some sleep, tomorrow is a big day starting at 9am downtown with a class on Oyster Farming. I will be there with BELLS ON sisters and brothers. Gotta represent the family. Mom is all about wanting to be a shellfishin' woman on the Cape. I'll try to take good notes.

Good night and HAPPY FRIDAY! Enjoy your weekend you hard working citizens of the world. Rejuvinate your minds, your bodies, and your souls over the next few days. Relaxing vibes on the breezes~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was class with your bells on sister?

Love the humor and your bean ass self comin through.

xo, Em