not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday night. Leo is leaving for Hikka in the morning so we had a nice dinner out together at number 18. We haven't been there since Jessica was here with us and Leo's been dreaming of the mushroom tortellini ever since. The food was pure pleasure. We're back home now and about to call it a night.

I talked to Eva this morning about Sanka's passing. It was good to hear the story. Sad and good.

I told Rohani about Sanka. Her response was....quiet for a few seconds....then a big sigh, "what to do...it's the life, no? die is the life too, no? but anyway...sad"

Indeed.

I have a few workshops and presentations that will take me away from Colombo over the next week (not up north). Leo's hanging out in Hikka for awhile. The shop is coming along very nicely. The walls are up, now the wooden window frames are being fitted and installed. Lots to watch and feel good about.

I always prefer to be together with Leo than away from him. Being apart does make me appreciate the days we spend together.

It's already mid-November. Time seems to be pickin' up speed this year. I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. Our November calendar page has a picture of someone in the bathtub and the word for the month is CAPSIZE....Not sure what to do with that one.

I'm reading Barak Obama's The Audacity of Hope, his 2nd book. I'm about 1/2 way through and I like it. I like him. Even if he isn't impressing me in the debates thus far, I do like the man. Which reminds me that I have to make sure that our paperwork is finished for 2008 elections. We are registered to vote in Florida for 2008.

Good night good people,
your essence sparkling like stars
making the globe
precious glittering.
And with that, I begin
or better I continue
my dreaming~

No comments: