not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Papa Blandford's cousin Darryl and his wife Lisa are coming to town tonight and will stay in SL with us for a very brief 2 days. We're picking them up from the airport tonight and tomorrow morning, after a good night sleep, we will pile into Big Daddy's van and head for the beach. I took Thursday and Friday off from work. I'm really looking forward to having a long weekend. Between now and Christmas it's going to be a professional push, lots and lots to do and rough places to go and....well, I'm already savouring these 4 days of holiday. It'll be nice to meet more of the clan and I'm sure we'll have a memorable time together. The surf is reportedly a bit small at the moment but will pick up by Saturday. I hope to get my board out a little bit each day. Have a bit of a float with the turtles :)

It's been a lively day in Colombo. A few incidents. We are fine and looking forward to get outta town in the morning. Check the news. We'll be at the beach 'til Sunday.

Peace prayers~

Hugs, Kisses, Peace and Love vibes in allll directions~

Sara & Leo

No comments: