not all who wander are lost

not all who wander are lost

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A few positive whispers for some folks that are on my mind today:

Happy birthday, I'm thankful to know you, you are a very special soul Maria McNeill. If I were there today, I'd give you lots of birthday smiles and a big hug and a few of your favorite things.

Rachel Schoon, my beautiful cousin. Happy birthday and I scrunch my eyes tightly closed sending you my love and affection.

My sister, brother-in-law, and nephew (Christi, Bruce, and Griffin) begin their journey in a new place. Packed up and moved to Kentucky, not too far from the Blandford clan where Bruce is starting a new job. You are in our thoughts as you explore and settle in. Prayers for good people and good things to come knockin' on your door to welcome you.

Cheryl, after her back surgery, is back at home with her family and sweet dawgies. Healing and believing and pushing just enough each day. We're so thankful that it's going well for you, and proud proud proud of your strength (mind, body, and spirit).

Barb in Traverse City and Shirley who is at her side~blessings~


(...amen)

No comments: